BIG iDEA SPORTS is a global network of sport, business and education professionals with a shared passion for the all-round development of skilful, social, resilient, happy kids.
- MIKE SMITH (Barcelona) 30 years in Sports Education and International Network Development. Special Olympics HQ and Europe/Eurasia; COO Business Development Coerver® Coaching EMEA (coervercoaching.com). International Faculty Member Beijing Sport University.
- DEAN CONWAY (Boston) Experienced Educator, Former Technical Director Massachusetts Youth Soccer
- ALBERTO VILLAR (New York) Latin America Infrastructure Financing Expert, Soccer Parent, Harvard Soccer
- NICK GATES (UK) Founder and Global Strategist, Coaches Across Continents (www.coachesacrosscontinents.org), Harvard Soccer
- ANNETTE LYNCH (Texas) Sports Coaching Excellence Professional. Founder and CEO of AKLConnection. (http://www.aklconnection.com)
- JUAN DELGADO (Former Apsire Academy, Qatar / Current: Austin Texas) Elite Football Development
- SHAONA SEN (Bangalore, India) Founder Pass Collective: Design Thinking via Football (passcollective.org)
- TOM DOORLEY(Boston) Founder, Sage Partners: Strategic Growth Consultancy (www.sagepartners.net)
- DOUG TASHJIAN (Los Angeles) Marketing and Sales Expert, New England Soccer Hall of Fame
- GEORGE SMITH (Beijing, China) Sports and Health Education Expert and Entrepreneur
+ An Extensive Global Sports Network